I Love being a mother I cant find a better and fulfilling motivation in life than Xander.
- am grateful for having a healthy baby,
- I love it when he smiles and laughs at me
- Still working on finding an extra income
- My nanny Rose is the very best. she is really good with Xander and I feel lucky every day
- Finance wise I still haven’t started debt paying, and I used up the savings that I had saved and stopped using the 52 weeks challenge.
- make a point to start working on the 52 weeks challenge. its never to late
- keeping my fingers crossed for a new job
- Planning to write more blog posts. The sum up will be once every month, and once a week for other categories
- eating healthy and exercising and reading
- go to church every Sunday
‘You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot – it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive.’ Maya Angelou