My son has been eating since he was 2 months old, three months down the line he is teething, and has tried various fruits.
Since formula will only provide him, with the essentials i have been trying to find different foods that will give him the nutrients that he needs to be strong and healthy.
benefits of Spinach include and are not limited to
- Rich in iron. Iron plays a central role in the function of red blood cells which help in transporting oxygen around the body.
- Spinach is also an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C and folic acid as well as being a good source of manganese, magnesium, iron and vitamin B2.
- Vitamin K is important for maintaining bone health and it is difficult to find vegetables richer in vitamin K than spinach.
- Spinach ( 1 Leaf)
- Paw paw ( 1/2 a small-sized paw paw)
- 1 banana
produces 3 servings
- Steam /boil the spinach for 3 mins,
- After its cool. place it in the blender and add the paw paw and sliced banana
- blend until its fine.
The extras can be stored in the freezer for use the following day. if not the extras can serve as a green smoothie.
I found this 6 small glass containers with rubber tops that are very good for storing, at tuskys beba beba.
Xander loves it, and has not reacted negatively to the food
NB: Paw paw and bananas impoves on the taste while also adding nutrients.